Monday, August 11, 2008

Dummii Effect

Yo I'm feeling some kind of way right now. I know that I was in a relationship with this person that I was supposed to be in love with, but I can't help but feel some kind of way. As I said before we were good the first four months you know talkin on the phone all day and night, she came to my job, brought me brownies and stuff like that. After that we started callin eachother less and less. We talked through text messages. Then text messages slowlii stopped. It got to the point where I rarelii saw her. I rarelii talked to her. I started to feel like I was the onlii one in the relationship. Ok I tried to deal with it because she is a single mother, she goes to school and she goes to work. So she's prettii busii. I tried hard I reallii tried not to think about it like this but I reallii felt like she was in another relationship. It crossed my mind but at the sametime I didn't want to think about it. Lets be real here everything was all smooth like grits and then later on down the line I saw lumps in it. What other explanation is there? Come on we talked everyday and everynight and then it suddenlii came to a stop. I have to beg and plead to see her and when I finalii do see her its for like 5-10 minutes. What would you think? I felt like a dummii because my bestfriends told me that the relationship was over before it reallii got started. I'm not gonna front I knew it too I was in denial. I wasn't radii for things to end. I was so bent on makin a happii home with my "dream girl" that I got blinded. I mean we had historii. I was dumb in love with this girl. I was bein hardheaded. Nothin else mattered at the time. Like the old folks say everything is always good in the beginning. Now what's so fuq'd up about the whole situation is regardless of what has happened between us recentlii I still have the same feelins for her that I had when I first met her. My question is am I bein dumb for still lovin this girl? Am I bein dumb for actuallii wantin and considering tryin to work things out if I was given the chance? As I said before I'm feeling some kind of way right now.

Much Love & Stay Chillz

₡@$@₦øv@™

2 comments:

Designer Qui said...

you have history with her. it would be dumb of you to expect the feelings to be 100% gone.

i don't know who told you it was over before it started. must have been one of the others because i know i didn't say that!

brran1 said...

At the end of the day, it didn't work out for a reason. I realize that you still have feelings but if she's not willing to put in the time and effort, why should you? I'd say take it as a learning experience and keep it movin my nig. There's more fish in the sea, and we're still young.