Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Think I Have Relationship Issues....

I've been thinkin alot latelii. One of the issues on my my mind is all the girls that I "supposedlii" talk to. I was thinkin about it because one of my bestfriends told me that I talk to too manii girls and I should just pick one. You know one person to be my one and onlii. He says that I'm always on the "prowl" Then the next question is "when are you gonna settle down?" I always say I don't know right now. At this point I feel as though relationships are for people 30 and up I know I can't be a "playa" forever like nuccas claim I am but I don't want to be in one. Besides I'm 21 why would I wanna be in a relationship. Although its feels good to have that one special person. I tried to do the serious relationship thing. Twice at that and neither one of them didn't work out too well for me. I don't know what it is but its like for some reason we lose communication. With SunShyne it was my fault because I was always workin and I didn't called her like I used to. But at the same time she didn't call me. We never went out. I never got to spend as much I would've liked to. I mean I couldn't help it we both had conflicting schedules. I worked during the day and she worked at night and on weekends we had our own responsibilities to deal with. I guess you could say we had bad timing. Also I realized we were better off as bein just friends. Then there is Pooh. Now I'm not goin to lie she hurt me deep to my soul. We known eachother since 04' we couldn't be together at the time because we both were in relationships. But four years later we got together. She had a babii boy on me but that didn't matter I love him like he was my own. The first four months was straight. She came up the job brought me lunch and she would come chill with me on the regular. Then after that I don't know what happened. She stopped callin and she stopped answerin the phone. At the time I understood that she was in school durin the day and she had work that afternoon then she has to deal with her son at night. I know that is a lot and she may not always have time but I was onlii askin for 5mins. Or to just talk to her on the regular. I mean if I can't see her everyday I atleast wanted to talk to her everyday. Things didn't get any better over the next 5 months we were together. I didn't want to our relationship to end because I was in love with this girl even if I was in love by myself. This was the onlii girl I would ever think about settlin down with. Well I guess things weren't meant to be. I was hurt for a while but I'm movin on. Now I am consantlii bein told that I need to stop treatin these girls like they are the flavor of the week. I can't help it. I'm a flirt by nature I don't do it intentionallii. I try to make it perfectlii clear when I talk to a girl. Then I kinda fuq myself up because I kinda get attached to them this has happened before manii times. Now I feel as though I could be with someone that I'm talkin to now but I'm just indeceisive. I go back and forth with myself askin who do I want to focus on but I can never make a decision. I tried to narrow it down you know look at all the good and bad qualitii's but that doesn't help me either it just makes it harder. Every one girl has potential to be the wifey type but I don't know what to do. Is there somethin wrong with me? I know this may be a lot but its what's on my mind well part of it.

Much Love and Stay Chillz,

₡@$@₦øv@™

1 comment:

brran1 said...

Lil Big Brotha,

I know I'm one of the folks that get on ya case about talking to all these different females, but at the end of the day, you have to do what works for you. If wantin to talk to every Keisha. Teesha and Tyreisha is what you want to do, then hey. Go ahead and do that.

We're still young my nig and if you're not ready to be in a relationship, then why rush it? We've got all the time in the world.

Talking to a lot of females will show you the qualities you do and don't want in a female.

Also, remember that things in life happen for a reason and they happen to teach you something.
Hell, watch that one Madea play with Sonny n Ella & nem, especially the scene where Madea walks in on Sonny singing those sad songs.

Ok, my Dr. Phil moment of the day is over.