Monday, August 18, 2008

Stab me in my Chest Don't Stab me in my Back

What I can't stand is people who talk behind your back and they laugh and smile in your face like ya'll cool. I feel like why do you have to stab me in the back? I wantchu to look me in the eye when you stab me? You feel me? Nuccas like that to me in my opinion are BITCH NUCCAS! They are the ones thatchu can't sleep on because they will be your down fall if you are caught slipping. Prime example it was a dude that I work with we were supposed to be friends. We kicked it at the bowlin alley and went skatin and out to eat. We were chillin outside of work etc. Anyway then a couple weeks ago I come back to work to hear from 4 different people that this nucca was talkin bad about me. Well I guess it was out of jealousii because he was talkin about how I flirt with all the girls at the job. All the women that come through the drive thru. He believes that I think that I'm a playa, mack and or pimp. Well I am overlii confident. On a scale of 1-awesome I'm the shyt. Some people may not think so but then again I may have a Tiggah Casanova fan club and don't know about it. The way I see it is if you don't think highlii of yourself why should anybodii else? I was told to love my haters they boost my ego forreal. Anyway I just think its crayzii how someone is supposed to be my manz and he is the number one person talkin shyt about me. (I know you reading this so I'm gonna talk directlii to you)

Forreal what is your problem with me fam? Are you jealous? Are you mad that you can't get close to these girls like I can? Help me out tell me what it is? Do you wanna be me or what? Am I that important to your life thatchu have to talk or worrii about me or who I flirt with or who I go out with? Forreal kill yourself with that highschool bitch shyt. Oh and by the way gimme my dick back when you done with it NO HOMO!! Now when we see eachother I'll speak but I just can't shake your hand. You're a BITCH and you're a RAT. Nuccas told me thatchu were gonna bite me it was just a matter of time. Now I can't fuq witchu no more. It might seem real pettii it though butchu made it this way not me. So stab me in my chest don't stab me in my back. I'd rather look you in the eye when you stab me.

Much Love and Stay Chillz

₡@$@₦øv@™

No comments: